WaterSound Beach, WaterSound West Beach and WaterSound Origins are St. Joe communities located near Seagrove Beach, Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach, Florida. WaterSound Beach and WaterSound West Beach are located just South of Hwy 30A. WaterSound Origins is a short term rental restricted community located North of Hwy 98.
Search All Real Estate For Sale By Clicking the Links Below.
WaterSound Homes For Sale
WaterSound Condos For Sale
WaterSound Lots For Sale
Click the link below to search recently sold homes and condos in WaterSound, WaterSound West Beach and WaterSound Origins.
Watersound Origins is located the furthest distance from the beach. WaterSound Beach and WaterSound West Beach are located south of Hwy 30A and within close proximity to the Gulf of Mexico. Most areas in the community do have dune walk overs to get to the beach, but WaterSound Beach has beach accesses that allow golf carts. In West Beach, you can use bikes to travel over the dune walk over. The Beach Club is a very popular a' la carte option that many WaterSound property owners enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does WaterSound allow short term rentals? Yes, they allow both long term and short term rentals.
2. Is the Beach Club included in your HOA Dues? No, WaterSound owners can join the beach club for additional fees. Here is a link to their site, Water Sound Beach Club. If you sign up with the WaterSound rental management company to rent your condo, access to the beach club will be granted to owners and guests without having to join.
3. Do I have to join the private beach club to use the pools and beach. No, WaterSound has many pools and beach accesses available to all owners.
4. Can I pick my own builder? You are required to use a WaterSound approved builder.
5. Is WaterSound Beach golf cart friendly? Yes, WaterSound actually has a golf cart beach access that is amazing and you can pull right up to the beach. WaterSound West Beach does not have a beach golf cart access.
Feel free to call or email me with any questions about WaterSound Real Estate for sale. WaterSound is a premier St. Joe development located on HWY 30A just past Seagrove Beach FL. WaterSound Beach and WaterSound West Beach are both located South of Hwy 30-A and both communities have deeded beach access. Origins is located north of Hwy 98 and it is significantly further from the beach than WaterSound Beach and WaterSound West Beach.
Below is a video overview of WaterSound, WaterSound West Beach and WaterSound Bridges.
We offer the most accurate and up to date Real Estate searches available. Our results are pulled directly from the Emerald Coast MLS and they are updated daily. I would love to help you buy or sell your next property on the Emerald Coast of Florida.
Broker | Owner | MBA