The 30A Area is located on the Emerald Coast of Florida and situated between Destin and Panama City Beach Florida. The area is known for its amazing beaches and laid back lifestyle.
Click the links below to search all Hwy. 30A Gulf Front Homes, Townhouses, Condos and Lots in Santa Rosa Beach, Fl.
Hwy 30A Gulf Front Homes For Sale
Hwy 30A Gulf Front Condos
Hwy 30A Gulf Front Lots
Hwy 30A Gulf Front Town Houses For Sale
Click the link below to view Recent Sales Data on beachfront homes, condos, and lots. Real time market stats and comps are below. Gulf Front Properties in Destin, Miramar Beach, Santa Rosa Beach and 30A.
30A Gulf Front Home - Beachfront Neighborhoods
Sanctuary By The Sea
Here is a shot of 30A Beachfront from WaterSound, Florida
Our Real Estate searches are the most accurate and up to date property searches available. The results are pulled directly from the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors MLS system and they are updated in real time. The links above will show you gulf front properties in Dune Allen, Santa Rosa Beach, Grayton Beach, Blue Mountain Beach, WaterColor, Seaside, WaterSound, Alys Beach, Gulf Place, Seacrest Beach, Rosemary Beach and Inlet Beach.
Feel free to call or email me with any questions about 30A Real Estate and 30A Gulf Front properties.
Are you considering buying a Gulf Front Home, Condo, or Lot? It is important that you hire an agent with experience buying and selling Hwy 30A gulf front real estate. Below are some of the things you will need to consider when purchasing beach front proprerty in Destin or 30A.
1. What flood is the flood zone? and what is the elevation? It is critical that your understand the costs for flood and wind insurance, because in some cases they can be a deal breaker. Not all gulf front properties are created equal as far as insurance is concerned.
2. What is the construction quality of the home. Some construction elements do not work well on the gulf. Pick products like aluminum railings, metal or tile roofs, fiberglass doors, and hardie board siding. Avoid wood and iron products if possible.
3. What are the rental possibilities? Some gulf front homes and condos can be rental machines. It is important that you get a good rental projection if you intend to rent your gulf front property.
4. What are the expenses? I will provide you with an accurate and easy to understand break down of what your Gulf Front property will cost you. It is very important that you do your homework and I am here to help!
5. Is there a Gulf Front Survey? - Do the property extend all the way to the mean high water mark? Is the beach in front public? or Is the beach owned by the HOA?
I would love to help you find a great deal on a 30A Gulf Front Home, Condo, or Lot!
*The shot below was taken at Sunset from the Santa Rosa Beach Club, located on the West end of Hwy 30A near Gulf Place.
30A Beachfront Real Estate Agent
Broker | Owner | MBA