WaterColor Real Estate | Homes For Sale | Lots | Condos | FL
Search All WaterColor FL Real Estate Listings by Homes, Condos and Lots For Sale.
WaterColor Homes For Sale
WaterColor Condos For Sale
WaterColor Lots For Sale
WaterColor Gulf Front Homes
WaterColor Gulf Front Condos
WaterColor Lake front Homes
Search WaterColor Homes By Map
New Listings in WaterColor - Homes
WaterColor Foreclosures - Homes
WaterColor Foreclosures - Condos
WaterColor FL Short Sales - Homes
WaterColor FL Short Sale - Condos
WaterColor FL is a Gulf Front St. Joe community located on Hwy 30A in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. The development is located in between Grayton Beach FL and Seaside Florida. WaterColor consists of 499 acres with nearly 1140 homes, lots, condos, townhouses and retail. Almost 50 percent of the property is common area and or preserve. WaterColor is bordered by Western Lake which is a great spot to Yolo, fish or Kayak. A major plus is that membership to the WaterColor Beach Club is included in your HOA dues. WaterColor has just approved a major expansion that will add two new pools to the WaterColor Beach Club and increase the size of the pool at camp WaterColor. This expansion will begin in 2017 and will help alleviate some of WaterColor's growing pains. All Current WaterColor owners are being assessed just over $16,000. This new assessment should be discussed with your Realtor prior to making any offers.
Visitors to WaterColor will enjoy dining at Fish Out of Water, the Bait House or many of the other award winning restaurants along Hwy 30-A. Feel free to call me with any questions about WaterColor FL Real Estate or WaterColor Homes, Condos and Lots for Sale.
WaterColor is located on Hwy 30A and Hwy 395. The development is situated in between Seaside - Seagrove and Grayton Beach Florida. Parts of the development also boarder Western Lake.
WaterColor Florida Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are short term rentals allowed in WaterColor? Yes
2. Is there a New Buyer Fee? Yes, the new buyer fee is 1/2 of a percent on all purchases.
3. Are there an additional fees to become a member of the WaterColor Beach Club? No, the beach club is included in your HOA membership.
4. Who Developed WaterColor? St. Joe
5. Can I pick any builder to build my home in WaterColor? You must use an approved builder in WaterColor.
6. Do I have to rent my home through WaterColor? No, you can use the on-site rental management company or other companies to rent your property.
7. As a new buyer, will I be responsible for the new assessment? Unless the seller has paid the assessment in full, you could be responsible for the remaining payments on the assessment. It is very important that you address this issue on your contract when placing an offer.
Join Deal Alert: Be one of the first to find out about aggressively priced properties by joining the Mainsail Realty Deal Alert email list. Click Here to join Deal Alert.
Clayton Bonjean, Broker - Realtor, MBA, CDPE
WaterColor Homes For Sale and WaterColor Real Estate